2020 FOX Virtual Global Investment Forum FAQ

Virtual Global Investment Forum Frequently Asked Questions:

Where is the forum and how do I access it?

The forum is taking place virtually and can be accessed via our forum portal. Information on accessing the portal will be emailed to you directly. For access assistance please email events@familyoffice.com. You must be registered to access the event.

How do I log in?

To log in to the forum, you will need the email address you used to register for the forum. Once you enter your first name, last name, and email address on the login screen, you will be sent a verification code to your email address. Once you enter your verification code, you will have access.

If you need assistance, please reach out to us at events@familyoffice.com.

What do I do now that I’ve logged in?

We recommend:

• Completing your profile.
  • Reviewing the “attendee” section and requesting to connect with other attendees.
  • Taking some time to become familiar with the portal, and the “My Schedule” page, where you will access the sessions.

How do I access the sessions?

To access forum sessions, click on “My Schedule”, the day you wish to participate in at the top, and then the session you wish to attend. Once inside the session – click the “Begin Video Here” button.

When should I log in to attend the session?

We recommend you log into the portal at least five minutes prior to the session to ensure you have enough time to receive a verification code (if needed) and navigate to your session.

Do I have to log in every time I visit the event?

If you do not close your browser windows or log out of the forum, you will not need to log in again. Otherwise, you will need to log in again.

What is the schedule?

Please visit our Agenda page.

What is the time zone?

All published times are Central Time.

Which technologies are you using?

CVENT CrowdCompass is our forum portal.
Zoom facilitates video streaming.
Mentimeter will be used for in-session polling.

What device should I use?

Some employers prevent access to external conference platforms from corporate VPN accounts. You may find it easiest to use a personal device to access this event.

Do I have to attend every session to maintain access?

No. You may come and go as you please from forum sessions, and there is no requirement to participate in each of the event days in order to maintain access.

Can other people see me, and if so – what is the dress code?

There will be some times when attendees will be visible to one another. Business casual attire is recommended.

How can I change my visibility setting from hidden to visible or vice versa?

Navigate to “edit your profile,” where you can change your visibility.

My question isn’t here, how can I get additional help?

Please email events@familyoffice.com and we’ll be delighted to assist you